Looking for something a bit more challenging and fulfilling? You may have found it! We're on a mission to find an experienced Assessor to deliver apprenticeships across Warehousing and Business Administration up to Level 3, with a potential of also including Customer Service, Team Leading, and Management. As the salary reflects,we're looking for someone who is really at the top of their game to step into this role. A caseload of approx. 40 apprentices awaits the successful applicant, so you'll need to be able to hit the ground running! So if you want to be part of an expanding team with this OFSTED 'Outstanding' training provider who invests massively in their staff, get in touch today!
WBL Trainer Assessor (Trade Services / Warehousing / Business Admin): The essentials.
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA, ACWE, AVRA, IQAA, A2)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
WBL Trainer Assessor (Trade Services / Warehousing / Business Admin): Your experience.
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Minimum 12 months assessing experience
WBL Trainer Assessor (Trade Services / Warehousing / Business Admin): The desirables.
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1, CAVA, EQA, AIQAPP, CLIQAAP, AEQAPP, CLEQAAP)
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
WBL Trainer Assessor (Trade Services / Warehousing / Business Admin): The organisation.
* An OFSTED outstanding training provider who invest massively in their staff. A company who loves nothing more than to encourage their staff to achieve their personal working goals and work their way up the ladder within the company. Delivering a range of qualifications in Childcare, Management, Team Leading, Business & Administration and Warehouse & Logistics.
WBL Trainer Assessor (Trade Services / Warehousing / Business Admin): The role.
* Being responsible for a caseload of, on average, 40 apprentices, you will be required to deliver apprenticeships across Warehousing and Business Administration up to Level 3, to include Functional Skills up to Level 2.
* Areas this role will cover include Bishops Stortford, Ipswich, and Essex.
* £26,000 to £30,000 dependent upon skills and experience
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Phone + Laptop
* Company Pension
* Other company benefits
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or even just finding out more, please contact Rob Harvey on or , or forward a current CV to
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.