Are you a Service Advisor who is looking for a new challenge in Suffolk? In a state of the art Dealership, this is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual to work for a prestige dealer where there are plenty of opportunities for progression. You will be using your customer service skills professionally and in an expert manner to excel in this role.
* You will be the main point of contact for customers when they arrive at the dealership/maintenance area.
* Responsible for communicating professionally with customers about all the services that are provided and explaining the problems with their vehicles.
* Answering all incoming telephone calls and scheduling services in a timely manner.
* Monitor all repair work and keep track of any delays to keep customers up to date with the progress of their vehicles.
* Providing accurate estimates and costings for services and communicate this with customers.
* Keeping track of all repairs and services using the in-house computer software programme.
* Liaise effectively with the workshop controller/manager, service advisor and parts employees.
Who we are looking for
* An experienced Service Advisor with main dealer experience
* A candidate with the ability to set a high standard of customer service.
* The ability to work alone and also within the team while under pressure.
* Excellent telephone and customer facing manner.
* Kerridge experience desirable
What's on offer?
Fantastic basic salary of up to £22,000
A realistic OTE of £27,000
45 hours per week but site is flexible on hours
1 in 4 Saturday mornings
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively give us a call to find out more.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.