HR Systems Manager, MI Reporting, MS Excel. Central London
||HR Systems Manager, MI Reporting, MS Excel. Central London
||England, Greater London, City of London, London
More jobs like this
More jobs by this recruiter
Create jobs by email
About this recruiter
HR Systems Manager - Key Skills:
- Substantial experience of system administration of HR systems including building reports.
- High level knowledge and experience of the full Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Advanced Excel user and able to develop (simple) models.
- Experience of dealing with statistical data and providing analysis.
- Experience of using a third party reporting tool to produce management information
- A good knowledge of HR processes and procedures.
- Experience developing MI reports and providing report analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and to have excellent English communications skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
HR Systems Manager – Nice to Have:
- Knowledge or experience of iTrent or other HR Talent Management Software.
- Knowledge of Business Objects or ServiceNow.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and provide relevant management information to the business.
- Generating quality data reports across all key HR metrics.
- Leading the continuous improvement of HR systems.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems are in place to maintain the accuracy, quality and security of data held in the systems.
- Improving the use of the HR systems to enhance the capture of key workforce data and the provision of meaningful and accurate HR KPI reports.
- Assisting in any training required to enable the effective use of the HR system.
Apply for this job