Electrical Engineering Scientist
Reactive Recruitment are currently representing one of Northern Irelands innovative technology and manufacturing firms. We are seeking to recruit an Electrical Engineering Scientist to join them at their state of the art facility in Lisburn.
The new electrical engineering scientist will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead a team for electrical verification / characterisation
- Participate in requirements capture and creating specifications
- Participate in FMEA
- Create detailed test plans based on FMEA
- Perform root cause analysis
- Carry out complex experiments, analyse results and create meaningful reports
We are seeking candidate who meet the following criteria:
- Degree or PhD in Electrical engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Proven experience on developing experiments for electrical characterisation
- Proven experience on carrying out electrical tests, evaluating and reporting test results
- Knowledge in testing techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Having rigorous approach towards accuracy and meaningfulness of tests being carried out
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A valid EU passport
Ideally we are also looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Experience in setting up complex electrical test systems
- Strong understanding on switching devices including vacuum interrupters, magnetic actuators and solid state devices
- Strong understanding of Low and Medium voltage distribution systems
- Experience using known problem solving techniques
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in their field at a time significant growth. The post holder will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and strong benefits package.
For more information on this role please don't hesitate to contact us.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like a free personal consultation about this well as well as other opportunities we have please don't hesitate to apply.
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the province. For the most up to date job listings please , follow us on twitter @reactiverec or call a member of our team on