Records Management Assistant now wanted!!
A high profile law firm are looking for a Records Management Assistant to join their team.
This role involves supporting all records and file management functions. You may also be required to travel to other offices from time to time. Previous experience in a similar role within a law firm or corporate environment is essential.
* File tracker
* Send files to and retrieve files from storage
* Support and promote fling best practice and file / records management
* Wills, deeds, securities and other enduring documents
* Liaison with general office
* Undertake file management audits and checks as directed
* File searches
* Liaise with suppliers as necessary
* Library administration
* Provide day to day library administrative support
* General admin - scanning, photocopying, faxing and printing.
You will need to have some previous experience within similar role , good attention to detail, organised and focused with the ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team. Good interpersonal skills, proactive, analytical and pragmatic.
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.