We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised Trainer/Assessor to deliver First Aid Training and Assessing to adult learners in the commercial businesses and public sector, within the company's own training facilities, and externally at other employer locations in the Leicester region. To really stand out from the crowd you'll have experience and competency delivering in Health & Safety as well as possessing outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and encourage people. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, business mileage expenditure and career progression opportunities! Closing date for applications is the 20th January 2017, so you'll have to be quick to get your application in for this one!
First Aid Trainer/Assessor: The essentials.
* Teaching Qualification (has to be CTLLS or equivalent or higher)
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA, ACWE, AVRA, IQAA, A2)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
First Aid Trainer/Assessor: Your experience.
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Minimum 12 months assessing experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of teaching, coaching, assessing, and/or presenting to groups of adults
* The ability to motivate and encourage people
First Aid Trainer/Assessor: The desirables.
* Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1, CAVA, EQA, AIQAPP, CLIQAAP, AEQAPP, CLEQAAP)
* Any of the following qualifications (or their equivalents) - IOSH, NEBOSH, First Aid at Work, Health and Safety
First Aid Trainer/Assessor: The organisation.
* This reputable & well established training provider is the leader in delivering Health & Safety and First Aid training qualifications and provides training to over 400,000 individuals each year.
First Aid Trainer/Assessor: The role.
* This full time permanent role based in the Leicester region requires the delivering of First Aid Training & Assessment
* Travelling throughout the region you will deliver and assess to adult learners in the commercial businesses & public sector, both at the company premises and at other employer locations
* You must have experience and competency delivering in Health & Safety and an overall knowledge surrounding the sector of Health & Safety
* FULL COMPANY TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
* Salary for this role is £18,000 - £18,500 to start - with potential to grow down the line based on experience and performance
* Career Progression available
* Business Mileage @ 45p per mile
* Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
* Closing date for applications is the 20th January 2017!
If this role has grabbed your interest, please contact Rob Harvey on or , or forward a current CV to now!
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.