Helpdesk, Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory, O365, Cloud Services
1st Line / 2nd Line Helpdesk Support Engineer, with strong IT support experience across Windows Server - Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365 and networking topologies, is required for a technology focused organisation based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - paying from £18,000 - £24,000.
Working for a technology focused organisation based in Portsmouth, the Helpdesk Engineer will be providing remote 1st line support and 2nd line support to the customer base. This will remote support across Microsoft technologies such as MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 - including creating, administering and deleting accounts, policies and permissions. You will also be supporting various cloud and virtualisation server and networking technologies and working with call tracking and ticket logging systems.
- Strong IT support background - 1st line support & 2nd line support
- Strong experience of supporting users in an IT Helpdesk / IT Service Desk
- Strong experience of supporting customers across Windows Server environment
- Strong MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 / O365 experience
- Experience of cloud and virtualisation technologies
- Experience of networking topologies and wireless networks
- Ideally good experience of supporting CRM systems
- Ideally experience of SQL Server and Hyper-V
- Strong experience of working with ticket logging systems and call tracking applications
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This position would suit a Helpdesk Engineer / Helpdesk Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst / Helpdesk Technician / Service Desk Analyst / Service Desk Support Engineer / 1st Line Support Analyst / 1st Line Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Analyst - who has strong 1st & 2nd Line helpdesk support experience across Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365.
This Helpdesk Support Engineer is looking to start ASAP and will be paying between £18,000 - £24,000 depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.