Chef de Partie. Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie for their busy 4* hotel on the outskirts of Cheltenham & Gloucester. They are looking for Chef de Partie who has experience of working in a busy hotel or conference centre serving customers for functions, restaurant, lounge and bar.
* Working on each section of the kitchen
* Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service
* Managing your own section
* You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in a Rosette awarded hotel, pub or restaurant
* Ability to work on each section
* NVQ Level to or equivalent
* Knowledge of fine dining
* All hours worked paid
Salary & Benefits
* Salary to £18k for 45 hour week
* Overtime hours paid
* All meals
* 28 days holiday
* Outstanding training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now quoting reference 27001165
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.