Location: South West & South Coast
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced M&E Surveyor OR Building Services/Stock Condition Surveyor with responsibility for undertaking Mechanical and Electrical stock condition surveys for a number of educational establishments. The client is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. The role will be on a 12 month FTC basis.
* Undertake M&E stock condition surveys to a variety of educational establishments.
* Undertake pre-survey meetings with school representatives and Building stock condition surveyors.
* Populate the asset management system via tablet technology with data relating to the condition of
the stock and surrounding areas along with other legislative requirements.
* Collect data relating to the site areas.
* Travel to, from and between survey sites via lease car.
Ideally you'll be have/be:
* Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience assessing M&E condition.
* Experience in surveying education establishments.
* Ability to establish a good working relationship with Clients and colleagues.
* Being presentable and appropriately representing the code of conduct and ethics of their respective institutions (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers etc.).
* IT literacy and comfort using tablet-based data collection technologies.
* Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
* Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to demonstrate flexible approach to work.
* All successful candidates will be required to attain Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certification if not already held (certificate must be dated no more than 3 years old).
* Hold a UK valid driving licence.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to or call Lyndsey for further information.
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).