The role of Service Support Technician (Field based) is a highly customer facing role that delivers great customer service and technical support services to both our internal and external customers.
* To ensure customer demand is managed as effectively and efficiently as possible through our IT Service desk function. This will involve day to day planning of site visits and prioritisation of client tickets, to maximise efficiency.
* To be proactive and technically confident in managing areas of service support and escalating service issues to the Service Operations Manager and Technical Services Specialists wherever appropriate.
* To be professional, courteous and respectful in managing customer service and delivery.
* To work within a team of Service Support Technicians in managing and supporting customer service engagements.
You will have experience and exposure in the following;
* Customer facing experience in the delivery and support of IT support services.
* Working with and supporting different size organisations and customers with varying degrees of technical skill and ability.
* Experience of using IT service management support tools preferably with experience in SharePoint and AutoTask.
* Knowledge of ITIL best practice such as Incident, problem, change, configuration and service level management.
* Must have a full UK Driving Licence