IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
KINGSTON UPON THAMES
FROM £25,000 + PROFIT SHARE BONUS
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9-6
Get Recruited are working on behalf of an established and independent ICT Support company, based in Kingston upon Thames, who require the services of an IT Support Engineer to offer 1st and 2nd line support to a variety of small to medium businesses in the area.
The successful candidate will be office based with some customer site visits required, thus demanding a full UK Driving License for anyone applying to this vacancy (a company van will be supplied for any customer site visits).
* Supporting customer base via telephone, remote access or site visits.
* Responsibility for completion of booked jobs.
* Ensures job sheets are complete, current, and returned to General Manager
* Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
* Effectively conveys our message in both written and verbal business development discussions
* Experience within a similar role
* Good Customer communication is essential
* Understands how to communicate sensitive information tactfully
* MS Windows Server Operating Systems
* MS Exchange
* MS Windows Desktop Operating Systems
* TCP/IP and General LAN setup
* Mobile Device Setup
* 365 / Cloud based email and storage
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or contact Sarah on